Dr. Mike Murphy can create the smile you have always wanted by combining several cosmetic treatments into a personalized smile makeover plan at our Phillips, WI, practice. By performing several treatments according to your unique needs and goals, we can give you an entirely new smile that complements all of your best features and provides an amazing boost in self-confidence. Performing a smile makeover typically follows a timeline that begins with a consultation, followed by the creation of a treatment plan, a preview of your results, and finally, the makeover.
To learn more about how a smile makeover can help you achieve the smile of your dreams, contact Northwoods Dentistry, S.C. today.
Tell Us about Your Dream Smile!
Dr. Murphy will listen closely as you explain your aesthetic goals. He will also use diagnostic tools to assess your teeth and gums. Smile makeover candidates should be in good oral health. If you have any underlying oral health issues, they will need to be addressed before undergoing a smile makeover. After all, a beautiful smile must have a healthy foundation.
Using our advanced CEREC® machine, we can take detailed impressions of your teeth and gums. These digital impressions are used to create temporary veneers and other restorations so you can assess the look of your new smile and suggest any refinements before receiving permanent restorations.
Customizing Your Treatment
Dr. Murphy can recommend the right combination of procedures that will yield the most stunning long-term results. Your smile makeover plan can include any combination of:
- Teeth whitening: We can provide professional Fluorescent™ take-home whitening kits by Vista to brighten your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
- Cosmetic bonding: Dr. Murphy can apply a special tooth-colored resin to the teeth to conceal stains, gaps, and other cosmetic imperfections.
- Porcelain veneers: Sometimes called “instant orthodontics,” veneers are thin ceramic shells placed on the front surfaces of teeth to conceal chips, cracks, and other cosmetic concerns. Strategically placed veneers can achieve a charismatic appearance of symmetry in your smile. Our veneers are made of beautiful dental-grade porcelain, which mimics the look and sheen of natural enamel.
- Laser gum reshaping: Using an advanced diode laser, Dr. Murphy can remove excessive gum tissue to adjust the gum line and correct what is often called a "gummy smile."
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® is a discreet orthodontic treatment that uses removable aligners made of clear plastic to gently straighten teeth.
In some cases, Dr. Murphy can also include basic restorative treatments, such as dental crowns, bridges, or tooth-colored fillings, as a part of your smile makeover plan.
Schedule Your Visit Today
At Northwoods Dentistry, S.C., we create personalized smile makeover plans to help our patients achieve beautiful smiles. Your smile makeover plan will be customized to address all of your aesthetic imperfections with treatments that work within your lifestyle and budget. To learn more about how a smile makeover plan can help you achieve your cosmetic goals, schedule a personal consultation today.